- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients say about us?
Reviews and comments from our satisfied customers
Highly recommend JR's Shop. Had new transmission put in my truck. Fast service, great communication, truck running perfect.
Love this place!
I always get great service at Juniors. He is very nice, professional, and courteous. I would highly recommend him for any car need.
Top of the line mechanics and very affordable pricing on used cars and all your mechanical needs...Most importantly they are family owned business and they treat their customers like family.
He fixed stuff where it was jumped wrong and got it to where it ran. He is the doctor to vehicles. They are down to Earth. You want someone to fix your car, go there.